- ABOUT US
- DEVELOP THE CAPABILITY TO INNOVATE
- OUR OFFER
ISO 56002 – Innovation Management System
Innovation Way has been involved in the development of this good practice guide for the development of innovation for several years. We are proud to announce its publication on July 16, 2019. All our services and approaches are in line with the principles and recommendations of this document.
Measuring the capability to innovate
• 360° diagnosis of the innovation management system
• Based on the IIP© method
• Identification of improvement levers
• Multi-sectoral benchmarking
• Compliance with the principles of ISO 56002
• Available online
• Interveners with dual competence in consultant/researcher
• A complete range for innovation
• Modules for global management
• Expert modules on creativity, Design Thinking, Agile Methods, etc.
• Personalised content for each intervention
• For 30 years, dozens of research teams throughout the world have been studying companies and identifying the key factors for successful innovation.
• We have integrated these results and made them operational in order to serve the interests of corporate development.
• Propose tools adapted to the needs of each actor in the innovation support chain.
• Promote collaboration between private and public actors.
• Use the complementarity between the objectivity of a scientific tool, the insight of experts and the incontestability of the benchmark.
• As French representative within ISO TC 279 – Innovation Management, we participate in the drafting of international standards.
• Actor in the evolution of innovation consulting practices, we are committed to the Innovation Consulting Association (ACI).
• Convinced by the interest of digital technology, we are members of CINOV-IT, a professional chamber committed to digital technology.